Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ahoy, me Hearties!








Here is Julia in her Halloween costume. Some of the accessories I still have to get, but I have to say she looks pretty cute as a pirate as is. I only spent $8.00 on making this costume. I had some red satin, black lining and black cotton all ready. I just had to buy the gold coin trim. I found this Simplicity Costume pattern for the vest, but I didn't like the skirt pattern. I took the idea of the vest and made the patterns for the pants and vest. Everything else she had in her closet.

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

ana alves said...

fantastic costume! well done!

Ana said...

Thank you Ana!!

Veronica said...

What an adorable little costume! what a GREAT choice!! BTW.. how refreshing it is to see such a beautiful little girl NOT be a "Princess" for Halloween!!!!