![SSA48314[1]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7174/6832848221_38bfd3a7cb_o.jpg)
This red dress from Silly Old Suitcase blog. I wish I could wear it on Valentine's day.
![300[1]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7163/6832933321_ee13e7db88_o.jpg)
Some more cute Bow Tees from Color Land have been added to the Color Land & Friends shop. You might want to head on over and get some of their cute items, because right now everything in the shop is 50% off, all you have to do is enter the code FRIENDSHIP. Also if you can please take some time to read this young woman's story and if possible help that would be great thank you!
I want to make this Valentine garland from Between The Lines.
Scooch on over to Misha Lulu, because she just added some goodies to the Surplus Store. That Wallpaper fabric is so cute!
1 comment:
Cute red dress! I already did a little shopping at Color Land :)Have fun making the Valentine's garland.
Post a Comment