Monday, August 1, 2011

School Dress

DSC_0438

It's that time of year to buy back to school clothes. At the end of August Julia will begin her last year of preschool. I can't believe how fast time is going by! I bought this sweet vintage dress when she was 2 and I thought it would be cute for her to wear to school one day. I'm thinking she will wear this dress the first day of class, that is if it's not too hot. If not she will have all of school year to wear it. September is going to be kind of busy for me, so this month I would like to take some time to sew up some back to school clothes. So far they are mostly dresses that I'm planning to sew. I figure instead of buying all her school clothes I will make her some, since I have some fabric that needs to be used up.

DSC_0443


DSC_0452


DSC_0453

4 comments:

Color Land said...

Que bonito vestido!
Y tus fotos estan super lindas!
Saludos!

Misha Lulu said...

so cute!

Marcela said...

Que bella! Es linda tu nina, como me gusta el nombre Julia!

Lover of Vintage said...

I love this dress, beautiful! Your blog is gorgeous!