Monday, October 29, 2012

MISHA LULU TRUNK SHOW!

email blast

I'm so excited to be announcing to all of you who have a special little girl in your life that we will be having a Misha Lulu trunk show at  Common Thread Studio! You can come meet the very talented designer of the  Misha Lulu children's clothing line, Karen, and shop from the Fall-Winter 2012 line. Just for this event we will be offering special pricing on the new Fall-Winter line and we will also have some bargain stuff for sale. So please join us Saturday, November 17th from 3-7 PM!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh man, California. I'm in Utah but I love Misha Lulu! Such cute clothes.

www.slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com

Marcela said...

This sounds awesome! I'll try my best to go!!

Eri ♥ said...

Great Ladies ! I love to be there with U, I wish you all the luck !!

Yoly said...

I want to go sooo bad!!! Do you know what goodies Karen will have?